There are several benefits of undercoating vehicles for transportation service companies:
1. Protection against rust and corrosion: Transportation vehicles are exposed to various weather conditions and road salts, which can lead to corrosion and rust. Undercoating provides a protective barrier that prevents moisture and other harmful substances from reaching the metal surfaces, thus extending the life of the vehicle.
2. Reduced maintenance and repair costs: Undercoating can prevent rust formation and subsequent damage to the vehicle's undercarriage. This helps in reducing maintenance and repair costs as there will be fewer issues with parts like suspension, exhaust, fuel lines, and brake lines, which can be expensive to repair or replace.
3. Enhanced safety: Rust can weaken critical components of a vehicle, compromising its structural integrity. By undercoating, transportation companies can ensure that their vehicles remain safe for transporting goods and passengers, minimizing the risk of accidents and breakdowns caused by structural failures.
4. Improved resale value: Undercoated vehicles tend to have a higher resale value compared to those without undercoating. Potential buyers are often willing to pay more for a vehicle that has been well-maintained and protected against rust and corrosion.
5. Sound deadening: Undercoating also provides some sound deadening properties, reducing road noise and vibration. This can lead to a more comfortable driving experience for the driver and passengers.
6. Longevity of vehicle aesthetics: Rust spots and corrosion can significantly degrade the appearance of vehicles, especially for transportation companies that may have their branding displayed on their fleet. Undercoating preserves the vehicle's aesthetics, enhancing the professional appearance of the company's fleet.
7. Avoidance of lease penalties: Some transportation companies lease vehicles rather than owning them outright. Leasing contracts often have strict guidelines regarding vehicle condition, and excessive rust and corrosion can result in penalties. Undercoating helps companies meet these guidelines and avoid additional costs.
Overall, undercoating vehicles offers significant benefits for group transportation services companies, including protection against rust and corrosion, reduced maintenance and repair costs, enhanced safety, improved resale value, sound deadening, longevity of vehicle aesthetics, and avoidance of lease penalties.
We are the areas ONLY AUTHORIZED FluidFilm application company. Our territory spans from Maspeth, Queens and runs 110 miles east to Montauk, Suffolk. There is a reason why our territory is so large and its because of our service quality and capability. Large accounts are eligible for service at their facility.
Whether your a small school with a tiny fleet of buses or an E-Commerce delivery franchise with a huge fleet, our staff can get your vehicles coated and protected
There are several benefits to the transportation service industry in getting their vehicles ceramic coated. Here are a few:
1. Enhanced Exterior Protection: Ceramic coatings provide a durable and long-lasting protective layer on the vehicle's exterior, which helps guard against various environmental pollutants, UV rays, oxidation, and chemical stains. This protection can significantly reduce the need for extensive detailing and paint corrections, saving time and money for the transportation industry.
2. Improved Durability: Transportation vehicles often face harsh conditions on the roads, including rock chips, scratches, and abrasions. Ceramic coatings create a semi-permanent bond with the vehicle's paint, offering enhanced durability and resistance to such damage. This can help maintain the aesthetic appeal of the vehicles and increase their lifespan.
3. Easy Maintenance: Ceramic coatings make vehicles easier to clean and maintain. The hydrophobic nature of the coating repels water, dirt, dust, and other contaminants, reducing the frequency and effort required for regular cleaning. Additionally, the smooth surface of the coating prevents dirt from adhering strongly, making it easier to wash off and maintain a polished appearance.
4. Enhanced Gloss and Appearance: Ceramic coatings provide a glossy and reflective finish, which can enhance the overall appearance of the transportation vehicles. This sleek and shiny look can create a positive impression on customers and reflect the professionalism and attention to detail of the transportation industry.
5. Cost Savings: While ceramic coatings require an upfront investment, they can result in long-term cost savings (ROI) for the transportation industry. The reduced need for repaints, touch-ups, and extensive detailing can help save money over time. Additionally, the protective properties of the coating can reduce the risk of damage and associated repairs.
6. Resale Value: Ceramic coatings can help maintain the vehicles' paintwork in excellent condition, preserving their resale value. The added protection against scratches, fading, and other environmental damage can make the vehicles more desirable to potential buyers and command higher resale prices.
It is important to note that ceramic coatings are not a foolproof solution and do not eliminate the need for regular maintenance or protection against severe damage. However, they offer significant benefits in terms of long-term protection, aesthetic enhancement, and reduced maintenance requirements for the group transportation services industry.